New to south need help.

Spectra1

Elite Member
Just moved to upstate sc. Need some pointers/ hunting partners. I am a good researcher and find great properties that I share. But I'm learning the lay of the land. Willing to travel. If someone is willing to show me a few spots when I get my permissions I will reciprocate. I have hunting references that will vouch that once my research and permissions are complete I have got some stellar properties. Unfortunately all my spots are in NH and I haven't gotten out in 2 months since I moved to SC due to not having time to research yet. Any help would be appreciated and the favor returned.

Joe

I hunt with a v3i and a ctx 3030. Love to relic hunt, coinsoot and do lakes and beaches. Have no restrictions on packing into remote locations. Will bring good lunch and supplies.

i'm kind of in the same boat. i quit detecting about 10 years ago when i stopped living near the ocean. i'm in anderson sc now and thinking of getting back into the hobby and buying a minelab etrac. i have no idea of where to hunt around here.

Back
Top Bottom