The White Whale is finally in the boat!

Finding those places that also DONT have a billion items in that conductive range is the trick! I'm trying. What are your thoughts on that BTW?:?:

You mean for a gold coin potential ? Most of the places I've found them (15 so far) are places where you will get ZERO clad. Beach storm erosion (4 from the beach) are an exception to that. But when you're talking land sites, it's usually old-town urban demolition, ghost towns, stage stops, etc... Where you're not dealing with clad.

The odds of getting a gold coin in park turf are extremely slim.

You mean for a gold coin potential ? Most of the places I've found them (15 so far) are places where you will get ZERO clad. Beach storm erosion (4 from the beach) are an exception to that. But when you're talking land sites, it's usually old-town urban demolition, ghost towns, stage stops, etc... Where you're not dealing with clad.

The odds of getting a gold coin in park turf are extremely slim.

15?? I'd love to check those out when you're not home....err...I mean... at some point. I see what you mean though,it has to be specifically targeted in places like that. Thanks for the insight...:grin:

Thanks Brad! I'm glad Trapper and I were there when you found yours,I've thought about that from time to time...Ill think about it less now that I actually found one!:lol: I don't know why we haven't seen any rain but the static electricity from my boots is about to set my lawn on fire....
Hopefully you had some luck rounding up the strays this weekend,we should think about kicking a group hunt into gear pretty soon!

Congradulations again on the bucket lister and hellbya we got to get togeather .
Looking forward to the fall weather . Bert and I have gotten out for a couple hours at least most sundays pickin a dime here and there and scouting but not knocking the cover off the ball. No stress as it's just so darn nice to hunt so as I have said before ,, name the time and place buddy and I'll be there or head my way and I'll see if I can put you on a few keepers .
đź‘Ť Dew

I've always like the SLQs. To me they rival the Walker in terms of beauty!

I've found a few of both over the years but the SLQ is an awesome coin!

Congrat's and HH!

Congradulations again on the bucket lister and hellbya we got to get togeather .
Looking forward to the fall weather . Bert and I have gotten out for a couple hours at least most sundays pickin a dime here and there and scouting but not knocking the cover off the ball. No stress as it's just so darn nice to hunt so as I have said before ,, name the time and place buddy and I'll be there or head my way and I'll see if I can put you on a few keepers .
đź‘Ť Dew

Thanks Brad...and yes,I'm looking forward to fall,this last week has just been brutal! We'll set something up shortly. The times when we can just get out and float around with no expectations seem to be the best. A few finds never hurt!:grin:

Long time bucket lister...nothing better!

Attachments

• photostudio_1506337618832.jpg
    photostudio_1506337618832.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom