Broke the $1000 mark today!

Congrats!!! great to see another mega cladder hunting for those coins! I am too on the verge of hitting $1000 in US clad! Great accomplishment for sure!!

HH!! Atprodude

Congrats!!! great to see another mega cladder hunting for those coins! I am too on the verge of hitting $1000 in US clad! Great accomplishment for sure!!

HH!! Atprodude

Thanks! You've only got another $90 to go! But I think you're $1000 mark is a greater achievement, because I've got it easy with the $1 and $2 coins! :) Imagine what your end of year total could be if you had those coins! :wow:

Excellent job! That's HUGE! Congrats

Thank you! In terms of clad, it's been my best year! :grin:

I enjoy digging coins with the very rare piece of valuable jewelry thrown in for good measure.

My best year on coins was $617.00 us dollars. Most years I am in the three to four hundred dollar range. Wish people in the US would accept the dollar coins but no one wants to carry them.

You had a Magnificent year.

I enjoy digging coins with the very rare piece of valuable jewelry thrown in for good measure.

My best year on coins was $617.00 us dollars. Most years I am in the three to four hundred dollar range. Wish people in the US would accept the dollar coins but no one wants to carry them.

You had a Magnificent year.

Thanks george! I like finding jewellery, especially gold or silver, as it makes the hunt more interesting! But I don't mind finding coins, they all add up (eventually :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom