Looking for some hunting buddies in Northern Illinois

A lot of us in Illinois, a good bit up in your neck of the woods. Welcome to the forum from another Illini.

Welcome to the hobby! I'm on the north side of Chicago, there's are a few clubs around the area, below is one I know of, haven't been to a meeting or outing yet but I have heard good things. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! GL & HH!

http://www.mhrsdetecting.com/

Welcome from Palatine. I won't be available to hunt for 2 weeks but I'll be back up and running come the weekend of 5/9 if you want to get together for a hunt with me and my buddy Rogue. Send a PM if interested.

-Chris

Hi and thank you for the welcome :-)

My apologies for reading and posting a late reply, everyone's suggestions have been helpful. Thank you !

welcome!

Soon to be moving....but I currently live in the northside of the city as well, though I frequently commute to Des Plaines and Northbrook.

welcome!

Hey Kids, Bartlett here. Most of you are right in my area. My son and I are new to md'ing and would like to head out with some experienced hunters. Is anyone heading out this weekend ?

im from gurnee area right by gurnee mills. im new to the forum and detecting. if anybody is out this way or wants to meet, my 5 yr old boy and I would love to meet some other guys out there. would be nice to learn some stuff and get some pointers too.

I'm new here and also from Mundelein. I'd be interested in going out on some hunts with some of you from Northern, IL.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom