Forged Pirate Coin

rob.ream258

Elite Member
a while back a member posted he was forging his own pirate skull and cross bone coins from the silver finds. he offered his services to others for a nominal fee...

anyone know this member or if this offer is still available???

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

If just for a novelty I suppose I can see it, but I'd imagine it would be much easier to resell the silver junk coins than something that was re purposed? Then again there's always Ebay... people will pay too much for anything I suppose.

If just for a novelty I suppose I can see it, but I'd imagine it would be much easier to resell the silver junk coins than something that was re purposed? Then again there's always Ebay... people will pay too much for anything I suppose.
yep - definitely easier..... but it's taking the old silver finds like broken rings smashed bracelets and stuff that just has melt value and turning that into something cool.

Not sure but others, but I hoard everything (finds) that has value. I don't need the cash right now so making the pirate coins seems a cool way to retain my silver.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Here ya go....... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Is it a "pirate coin" or a "coin pirate" or both ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

pirate_coin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom