BH Tracker 4. 16 rings....? Yep, 10k

CrazyWow

My gf got me the typical academy bh tracker for $80 detector for christmas. Then i bought a tractor supply grain scoop to help me out. After watching youtube vids and studying diggin britt videos very very closely i was sure to score:cool::yes:
The beach at my lake is really low, i took full advantage. This is all over 3 or 4 trips. Rings found in and out of water. Countless change also even a 50cent piece. I m ready to upgrade this detector now! Gotta sell some rings. I hit 2 10k gold in one day. I have 3 james avery rings and even a avery 26inch silver chain that held one. Wonder how many i missed with this cheapie??? About to rain all week so guess i might not know.

Also i hit a class ring lost in 2015 and got it back to a very happy girl in 24hrs time.
35i7jm9.jpg

24bkco5.jpg

nwfv36.jpg

2hcg41t.jpg
9pmgba.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome! I don't think you missed much :laughing: Not sure your assumption about upgrading is accurate either. I mean that BH is proving it's quite capable for gold.

Honestly a lake like that is dig all signals so all you really lose is depth. Hunt it out with the BH and if you REALLY like detecting, then upgrade to a nice machine and it is paid for.

BCD

Studied the Diggin’ with Britt videos? [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BH Tracker IV is a nice analog machine! It was my first and it beeps over everything metal! Nice finds!

On the gold it was a higher pitch. Is that because it was 10k and only 40percent gold? That was on that thick ugly honker on my pinky finger. The other tiny Love gold was a quite scratchy noise i was lucky i dug. All these finds were in less than 2.5 inches.
I want the at pro because its water proof but the ace400 has me for $220 less. $220 is alot for me but at pro is a nice machine. I want to do more water search since it gets rings. I need a scoop with handle so it might eliminate my need about waterproof. Yes i m serious about this now i was searching the parks around here before this. I have got this machine down. I can tell by how strong the beeps are if 1,10, 25.

Last edited:
That's awesome.....I know of a virgin lake (well, part of it is virgin at least...the same family has owned the area I'm looking at for over 100 years) and I'm planning on heading up there this summer now that I have the AT Pro

You watch diggin Britt you must also like to bake:shock::laughing: Might want to scrap the gold for an equinox. I just weighed out enough gold to order two today. Hobby gives back:yes:

On the gold it was a higher pitch. Is that because it was 10k and only 40percent gold? That was on that thick ugly honker on my pinky finger. The other tiny Love gold was a quite scratchy noise i was lucky i dug. All these finds were in less than 2.5 inches.
I want the at pro because its water proof but the ace400 has me for $220 less. $220 is alot for me but at pro is a nice machine. I want to do more water search since it gets rings. I need a scoop with handle so it might eliminate my need about waterproof. Yes i m serious about this now i was searching the parks around here before this. I have got this machine down. I can tell buy how strong the beeps are if 1,10, 25.

Go ATP and spend the extra 220 for waterproof. Spend time with the BH to clean out the current finds so you are basically paying for it out of your booty.

BCD

I would definitely suggest spending the extra money on an ATP. It’ll pay itself off in no time judging off of what you’re finding with the BH. Great finds and good luck out there!

I want the at pro because its water proof but the ace400 has me for $220 less. $220 is alot for me but at pro is a nice machine. I want to do more water search since it gets rings. I need a scoop with handle so it might eliminate my need about waterproof. Yes i m serious about this now i was searching the parks around here before this. I have got this machine down. I can tell buy how strong the beeps are if 1,10, 25.

I would still suggest a waterproof detector even with a long handled scoop. My thought is what if it drops while recovering something, or you trip, etc....

You can get a good deal on an AT Pro from one of our sponsors, or keep an eye out for a used one here

Yeah the diggin britt vids are a joke but come on man.

I suspected yall would all say atp. I saw it for $550 on kellyco, i think it u enter hoover boys you get free ship. if yall know better pm me.

Theres another beach in my town that closed and i would have to walk 1/2 mile from gate and hope to not get spotted. If not i launch my jon boat and go up to it. I know no one has touched it for sure. Hope it doesnt get covered up by rain. Thanks

Yeah the diggin britt vids are a joke but come on man.

I suspected yall would all say atp. I saw it for $550 on kellyco, i think it u enter hoover boys you get free ship. if yall know better pm me.

Theres another beach in my town that closed and i would have to walk 1/2 mile from gate and hope to not get spotted. If not i launch my jon boat and go up to it. I know no one has touched it for sure. Hope it doesnt get covered up by rain. Thanks

Contact the sponsors here (upper right hand corner of the page) and ask them for their special pricing. You'll get a better deal.

I’m not even a Garret user but if you’re going to be in the water it seems to be the ATP is the one to go with. One little slip while digging something up and you lost the 400 so you didn’t save anything. And with those kinds of finds in 2 months you’re gonna be in THAT water.

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV was my first machine and I found lots of jewelry and clad. I’ll still enjoy using it every once in a while. It always does what it’s supposed to do.

Back
Top Bottom