So I’m not sure that my find will impress but

hatter

I’ve been an amateur detector for years. only ever finding small amounts of coin and large amounts of trash. Lol. But lately the wife has taken an interest. We neither have grate machines mine a 10yo bounty hunter and her a sharpshooter I recently found abandoned in an apartment. It’s been fun and we’ve enjoyed it. But yesterday I made my biggest find! We came to st. George to help my daughter on her house for a couple days. While on my way to the hardware store I happened by a yard sale and look what I found for a whopping 40$

1c3f92deaac60f0d3481037e0e81338d.jpg

dacab710541e63354880fa7cff1c1e3f.jpg

af9c6ca065f3d1d9fcffe2187c2cef20.jpg

Maybe I’ll find more than scrap now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know much about whites other than I've heard they're good machines but I'd say you got a great deal there especially with the small coil as an extra bonus. The small 5x8 is my go to coil for the at pro. Gets between the trash & iron really well & squeaks out the goodies. Let us know how you do with your new rig.

Right! Took it out to a wash below Grafton. Found 38cents all new coin(dang it) and a couple 30/40 Craig casings, and a lot of trash but night and day from my other detector!

That might be one of the best finds I’ve seen! I wish that I was that lucky! Did you have to haggle? Lol

Nope he was firm at 40$ and I wasn’t going to argue! Lol didn’t know what they were worth but I was positive it was worth 40!

Woah! What a steal!! Being a Whites fanboy myself that would have been like digging up a $5 gold piece. Big congratulations.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

c605f1d2ac5db3f7a1ecd5f90d5cbce3.jpg
just figuring out how to make it work! Think if I’d had it before I’d have had a lot more fun detecting!

That’s an hour in my daughters back yard

What a "steal". You did well as the MXT's are VERY CAPABLE machines. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

The MXT will chirp, bark and squeak at you, but once you understand her language, she will produce!

Whites are great machines. I have a old whites 5900 di pro that I still use. The last piece of copper I dug last year was just over 3 feet . YES 3 feet.

3 feet that’s incredible! It’s turning out to be a great tool! Having a blast with it . Liking all the little ticks and whistles! And thanks for you’re comments!

Back
Top Bottom