Shout out to digger70pa !

61chip

Elite Member
There are some great guys on the War Relic forum, and digger70pa is a prime example! He sent me a pm a few days back, asking for my address. Well, in the mail today arrived a package from him. He sent me and my hunting partner Mobob some Gettysburg campaign lead! He sent us each a swage base Minnie, a star base Minnie, a Williams cleaner, and a .69 roundball dug from one of his camp sites! Some very nice relics for our collections!

Many thanks, Tim and be watching for your mail too. Mobob and I are getting together some relics from some of our Reb recruiting and guerilla sites to send your way! Hope you have another great year of relic hunting in 2018, buddy!

There are some great guys on the War Relic forum, and digger70pa is a prime example! He sent me a pm a few days back, asking for my address. Well, in the mail today arrived a package from him. He sent me and my hunting partner Mobob some Gettysburg campaign lead! He sent us each a swage base Minnie, a star base Minnie, a Williams cleaner, and a .69 roundball dug from one of his camp sites! Some very nice relics for our collections!

Many thanks, Tim and be watching for your mail too. Mobob and I are getting together some relics from some of our Reb recruiting and guerilla sites to send your way! Hope you have another great year of relic hunting in 2018, buddy!
Not a problem guys. I hope you enjoy them. It's typical 2nd corps ammo. HH Tim

Thanks Digger70pa , apprieciate you thinking of us Mo. boys. I haven't got to take a look at them yet , because my hunting buddy , not mentioning any names forgot to bring them over this morning when we went out for a short hunt. :p, But anyway buddy gathered up a few things to add to Chip's to get sent out to ya. Thanks again buddy HH

Thanks Digger70pa , apprieciate you thinking of us Mo. boys. I haven't got to take a look at them yet , because my hunting buddy , not mentioning any names forgot to bring them over this morning when we went out for a short hunt. :p, But anyway buddy gathered up a few things to add to Chip's to get sent out to ya. Thanks again buddy HH

Your welcome buddy. You guys don't have to give me anything. Honestly guys. It's no problem. I feel bad that I couldn't get chip out the other year when he came up to Gettysburg. Thanks & Happy hunting Tim

Having hunted with all three of you this is a great thread. Can't think of three more stellar guys, add The wolf to the list too. That four I would hunt with anyday!

Nice gesture Tim, bob and chip are good guys.

Don't let them make you feel too sorry when Chip comes to hunt he steals all the good relics and high tails it back to Missouri !😂😂🛬🛫

Having hunted with all three of you this is a great thread. Can't think of three more stellar guys, add The wolf to the list too. That four I would hunt with anyday!

Don't let them make you feel too sorry when Chip comes to hunt he steals all the good relics and high tails it back to Missouri !😂😂🛬🛫
I can tell good people buddy lol.

Oh man I am so jealous!! I would give anything to find some civil war....all I have is a fired Gardner that 88junior gave me!!

Don't let them make you feel too sorry when Chip comes to hunt he steals all the good relics and high tails it back to Missouri !��������

LOL, that's funny Joe . Really have missed hunting with you all, but for sure will keep you in mind when I head back that way in July. Will be staying at my families homestead property , and will be hunting some of my families properties in Richmond, Whenchestor Va. areas and of coarse my dads properties in Romney and New Creek WV. That's where I pulled the crossed swords last yr. along with a lot of other period items. Thanks for the comment buddy , it means a lot. HH

Back
Top Bottom