"AXIOM"...Garrett's New Release

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Attachments

• axiom.jpg
    axiom.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 876
I don't know many/any people who personally hunt for gold like that. Maybe Garretts will hit a good spot with this, but not in my personal culture. Seems illogical. Just sayin.

I don't know many/any people who personally hunt for gold like that. Maybe Garretts will hit a good spot with this, but not in my personal culture. Seems illogical. Just sayin.

You likely don’t live in right location in USA for gold nuggets in the wild. Head farther out west and north. They are there. Rough terrain, challenging. But can pay off. And evidently be fun/ exciting too. Gent in video above. Think he’s been after gold nuggets a long long time. Alaska another good place to find them.

Also.
Higher mineralized dirt locations. With the lighter weight of this critter. I fully expect folks to give this baby a whirl on the hot dirt relic sites back east even.

Seems KISS principle employed with this pi detector. Not the case with some other models.

Glad to see Garrett coming out with new releases. With whites technology combined with they’re own we should see some very good machines again from Garrett.

Might be a nice fit for salt water beach hunters too. Comes with iron check, that's a bonus!

"Advanced pulse timings provide enhanced sensitivity and complete versatility in the most extreme mineralized soils and in saltwater. Choose from four settings, each ideally engineered for finding all types of gold, from larger nuggets to sub-gram pickers."

Strange dude:?:

Gerry McMullen (Gerry’s Detectors Boise Idaho) has found pounds and pounds of gold nuggets and specimens like that one. He is one of the best potato sized nugget hunters in the USA and was one of the testers and consultants for the Axiom.

If you found a 4 ounce hunk like that worth over $7000 just in melt value, you might do some weird stuff too……..

I get pretty crazy when I find 4 gram nuggets.

Might be a nice fit for salt water beach hunters too. Comes with iron check, that's a bonus!

"Advanced pulse timings provide enhanced sensitivity and complete versatility in the most extreme mineralized soils and in saltwater. Choose from four settings, each ideally engineered for finding all types of gold, from larger nuggets to sub-gram pickers."

The Axiom looks to be a fantastic “all around”, versatile, lightweight PI that can handle any gold prospecting tasks along with deep relic hunting and saltwater beach hunting. Beautiful looking detector too.

How many GOLD detectors really get sold?
I would think they would be better off making a NEW 2500 series.
Or do they make more off a sale of a gold machine?

What was price when price was listed? If it is as good as some seem to think looks like they wouldn't be shy to list the price... would they?

I saw $2000 before price was changed to $0.00. Now is that the true price or was it entered in error. IDK.

You see I hadn’t seen anyone or anywhere where price was mentioned on Garrett’s site. So I got curious and pulled up big boys hobbies site. And there it was. At least for a short period.

Cheers.

What was price when price was listed? If it is as good as some seem to think looks like they wouldn't be shy to list the price... would they?

Price is not set yet. Somewhere between $2500 and $4000 judging from the current price of their ATX.

Back
Top Bottom