Crops are OUT! Found some CIV!

61chip

Elite Member
Most of the crops are out here in Mo. Finally able to get on one of our CW sites. MoBob and I dug for about 4-5 hrs yesterday and found some relics. This is the best we've done at this spot in a while -- it's been pounded pretty hard. Bob used his Nokta Relic and I used the Deus with a program calabash digger kindly shared with me.

Haven't posted much lately. Hardly been diggin this spring and summer due to near record rainfall in our area. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great fall diggin season! Bob's finds and mine.

Attachments

• IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 413
Once again another good time buddy, once you get back a few of our more productive sites may be ready. Good luck to you and all my bud's on the JGD hunt . Keep me posted on how you all do.

Congrats on the Civil War relics! :D I wonder what they have went through? :rifle:

Thanks, Wolf-Dog!

Once again another good time buddy, once you get back a few of our more productive sites may be ready. Good luck to you and all my bud's on the JGD hunt . Keep me posted on how you all do.

Hey, bud. We are gonna miss you on the dig and the road trip! Hopefully we'll find something good to post for ya

Back
Top Bottom