Beginners luck!

Those are great finds! Congratz! Creepy tooth though...:shock:

Thanks! Yeah, the tooth gave me chills when I saw it in the plug. :shock:

Congrats on the excellent outing with all the first finds...nice job!

Thank you!

Private properties are the way to go.

Can you keep hunting that site?

Looks promising!

Yes, I have free reign to hunt there whenever! :grin: I am thinking of offering to do some cleaning up around the site, as I really appreciate the permission, and there is a lot of brush and limbs everywhere. The owner mentioned that there was some significance with the underground railroad and the site, but didn't elaborate.

Wow, that was a fantastic hunt for you! Keep it up :wow:

Thanks!

Great finds your off to a awesome start keep it up!

Thank you, will do!

Awesome results from what looks to be very promising property! Good luck when you return. H.H.

Thanks!

Congrats on your finds! Looks like you have a great place to hunt, you should hit it hard. I have been collecting animal skulls for 40 years. I would agree with Vermonster, you have a dog tooth there.

Thank you. I plan on hitting the site VERY HARD! Glad to know it's not a human tooth! :lol:

Soak Indian in ammonia and it will disolve the green crub.
Coin is toasted from corrosion, so cant hurt it anymore.

HH
Donna(NJ)

It looks like you have a fantastic site to detect. I'm sure that you'll find more good stuff to post pictures of. Big Congrats!

beephead

Extremely nice hunt.
Kudos

Congrats.

Don't be worried about being long winded on my account.
I love reading the details on hunt stories,,,I might just learn something.

Besides I look at these post like this.

If I'm not finding much or anything worthy,,at least I can come here and read and adore those who are pulling worthy finds.

Many times a post like this will drive me to hunt more,,bear down.

Last edited:
It looks like you have a fantastic site to detect. I'm sure that you'll find more good stuff to post pictures of. Big Congrats!

beephead

Thanks! Going to head back when the snow melts. :yes:

Extremely nice hunt.
Kudos

Congrats.

Don't be worried about being long winded on my account.
I love reading the details on hunt stories,,,I might just learn something.

Besides I look at these post like this.

If I'm not finding much or anything worthy,,at least I can come here and read and adore those who are pulling worthy finds.

Many times a post like this will drive me to hunt more,,bear down.

Thank you. Glad to know that it's providing some enjoyment for others to read. I feel the same when reading others posts here. Hopefully I'll be reading a thread from your future finds soon! Happy Hunting! :grin:

Tooth

That's not a dog tooth. Not sure what it is from but I pull a few of those suckers out of dogs mouths weekly.

Back
Top Bottom