Anyone North Texas?

aamechs2

I live in Keller and think it would be fun to go detecting with a friend or two. I’ve always hunted solo and wife hates metal detecting! So I have mapped out old lots in Fort Worth that need some exploration!
Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jason,

Wish we were closer as I'd join you. I'm out east in Forney, and have a wife that feels the same way as yours...

I hear ya. It’s kinda hard when the spouse isn’t on board!

I see you have contacted Detector 2020 in Mineral Wells. I am a little further west than 2020 and have reached out to him also. Mineral Wells can be a great place to hunt. Lots of history. Maybe we can get 2020 to find a few places in MWs and meet up. Moved from FW where I hunted parks and lakes. Still travel back and forth and could spend a day with you sometime.

Have you checked out Bird's Fort in Arlington? Old fort and been hunted many times. I hear the area is being developed and a lot of dirt is being moved around. Might be a good spot to check out.

Have you checked out Bird's Fort in Arlington? Old fort and been hunted many times. I hear the area is being developed and a lot of dirt is being moved around. Might be a good spot to check out.

I hadn't heard of that. Everything's being developed in Texas!!
I looked at it on Google maps, it does look liked it's being bull dozed.

I see you have contacted Detector 2020 in Mineral Wells. I am a little further west than 2020 and have reached out to him also. Mineral Wells can be a great place to hunt. Lots of history. Maybe we can get 2020 to find a few places in MWs and meet up. Moved from FW where I hunted parks and lakes. Still travel back and forth and could spend a day with you sometime.

Yes that would be fun. Do you have some spots in Mineral Wells?

Back
Top Bottom