New guy looking for a long shot

Silver Shroud

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to detecting. I started in July of 2019 and have fallen in love. I've attended a couple events and gained a lot of permissions.

I've been wanting/planning a trip to the south to detect in civil war country. My ultimate goal in detecting is to find a civil war bullet and for my fathers 60th birthday this year, I would like to take a trip and hopefully do this.

My question is, would anyone be willing to allow me to tag along with them and help make my dream a reality? If you ever make your way to Iowa, I have a bunch of ground with home sites on them from the 1800s that I would be happy to take you to. Thank you everyone.

Send me a PM. Would be more than happy to take you along with me if I can get a nice permission to coincide with your trip. I'm in NW Georgia in the area where Sherman began his march to the sea. Just found a couple of nice CW bullets this past weekend which I posted. I have family in Nebraska and may just be passing near you this summer if we decide to visit them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom