Two days, Two big silvers

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Un-fricking-believable!
Lighting Strikes Twice:D

This afternoon, I spent about two hours on a spot that a guy told me he detected twice, as recently as yesterday.
Yesterday, I found a Walker with my Etrac and today I found one with my AT PRO:shock::shock:
This coin rang loud and clear, and was approximately 15' away from an open hole with a bottlecap in the bottom.
Then I found the Rosie and the Merc within 5 feet :yes:
Last was the gold plated orchestra pin, about 10 feet away.

Happy Hunting Everybody

Attachments

• 5-29-20 Walker.jpg
    5-29-20 Walker.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 431
  • 5-29-20 Orchestra pin.jpg
    5-29-20 Orchestra pin.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 369
  • 5-29-2020 Injun.jpg
    5-29-2020 Injun.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 5-29-2020 goodies.jpg
    5-29-2020 goodies.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 388
Un-fricking-believable!
Lighting Strikes Twice:D

This afternoon, I spent about two hours on a spot that a guy told me he detected twice, as recently as yesterday.

AAhhh-ha-ha-ha!! :laughing: :laughing: I really love this! Score, score, and score some more! Some guys have it, some don't. Big congrats on all that!

Very nice hunt.

Did he what he dug? Otherwise, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Maybe he had a pocket full of silver.

Very nice hunt.

Did he what he dug? Otherwise, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Maybe he had a pocket full of silver.

Did he what he dug?
I guess you are asking if he said what he dug?
He told me he found a wheatie and an injun.
There was another guy with him, but I don't know what, if anything, he found.
I just know that somebody dug a 3-4" deep hole and left it OPEN with a bottle cap sitting in it. so yeah, I'm judging "him" for that:D

Great show Matt👍
Must have been a very unselfish individual to put you on such highly coveted ground .
I’d be buying lunch and not the dollar menu either 🤔
Congratulations on the sweet sweet silver buddy.
Love it .
,Dew

Wow Matt, you're on fire. Congrats on the double big and little shiny and some fine hunting. I hope you are headed back there soon. Sounds like those other hunters may have been passing on too many signals. Good luck. Mark

Crazy good finds...congrats!
Thanks
Another great hunt and finds. Congrats on back to back halves!
Thanks, that took 11 years!
Sweet finds Matt, way to go!
Thanks Darren!
Great show Matt��
Must have been a very unselfish individual to put you on such highly coveted ground .
I’d be buying lunch and not the dollar menu either ��
Congratulations on the sweet sweet silver buddy.
Love it .
,Dew
Thanks Dew, I think he probably figured it was cleaned out:lol:
Congratulations on the excellent finds Matt!
Thank you
Good Lord, that's just outstanding! You're making me want to go out and get all hot and sweaty.

beephead
Do it, do it, do it!
Great hunt! I'm jealous (in a good way :yes: )
I know, right?
Wow Matt, you're on fire. Congrats on the double big and little shiny and some fine hunting. I hope you are headed back there soon. Sounds like those other hunters may have been passing on too many signals. Good luck. Mark
Thanks Mark, I stopped back last night and found just two memorials and two nickels...

Awesome finds and a big congrats! Besting the other guy and yourself even with another machine is icing on the cake. Perhaps swinging another detector over the area your discover yet a third. :D

I am so jealous! I haven't found a walker in 10 years and you find two in two days in a much hunted city park. Huge congratulations!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom