first for 66

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
"Whimp. Don't want to hear you whine and complain about a few aches and pains. Get out there!"

I stood back after this verbal assault from inside my head. had to listen to it as the force behind the words were driving.

Went out prepared for bear and every eventuality. Qu0ta Guru#2 for delicate work (gets antsy and charters in areas with high tension power lines), Zen Guru for deep field work and Aqua Guru for the wet work. Try enough first playing field I went to Quota would not shut the halibut up so I put it back in Nogo's trunk and pulled out Zen Guru. Steady did it perform as I sucked up coins, a chewed musket ball, salamander along with keys and a sad looking orange thingy!

That voice started up once again, "Getting tired are we? Sweating off some of that beer from last night are we? Kind of hot out isn't it?" I rolled my eyed setting my mind to ignore the dingbat flying around in my skull.

Left and went aquatic....nope not there as Chocolate Lake was invested with potential virus spreaders. Looked. Turned and left heading to a safer water location. There that is better. My first time in the water this year without chest waders.
Had thrown them in the garbage after my last swish as they had more leaks in them than the CIA! Cool. Worm had turned. Actually found 3 of them in the swimming area all with hooks in them. One red devil.....for trout? Anyway the worms were deposited into a garbage can to once again find their way back in the ground at some landfill.

Making my way out of the water the voice in my head started again but a little more cordial as it sang happy birthday in a voice that was a few octaves higher than normal. Glad to see that the cold water got to it the darn thing.

First quota as a 66 year old. Quota plus 2 @$6.81, salamander, softball tag, chewed musket ball, zipper and the demented orange thing!

Attachments

• IMG_3636[1].jpg
    IMG_3636[1].jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 219
Back
Top Bottom