E-Trac sniffs out first big silver

Great save Matt, the Etrac is still the Cadillac.Congrats on the big shiny. Will be interested in your thoughts on it once you get some time in with it as opposed to the Equinox. Good luck. Mark

Nice silver congrats.
Thanks
I'll bet that silver was a sweet sound on the etrac! You will absolutely love that machine for deep coinshooting, and your off to a great start! Congrats man!
Thank you, it definitely knows what a silver coin is
Congrats on the walker, still on my list after ten years. Only coin I ever gouged was a 1900 CC Morgan two years ago. It was a bucket lister until than so I had mixed emotions, happy and sad.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm already over it...
Congrats on the Big silver, don't feel bad I put a nasty scratch on my first Barber quarter a 1895 S! It was under a root and was trying to keep the hole small in a very well kept yard. It was in great shape too until I gashed it right across Lady Liberty's cheek.

I have a theory that sometimes when I'm looking for silver that is deeper and I am focusing on softer beeps you can hit a big silver and pass right over it thinking it's shallow clad. I'm focused on beeps that a deeper dime or quarter would make not half dollars that would be louder do to size. Like bam that's just shallow clad.
Yeah, I suppose someone had a coil over it, but passed on it as a shallower clad quarter??

Great save Matt, the Etrac is still the Cadillac.Congrats on the big shiny. Will be interested in your thoughts on it once you get some time in with it as opposed to the Equinox. Good luck. Mark
Thanks Mark, I think the Nox is a great machine, I just did not give it enough time
Congrats !
Thanks
I think my heart would stop for a moment if I saw that in the hole. One day, V, one day :)
They are still out there, to be sure
what are you talking about? 29 miles is fantastic.
great silver. Don't worry about gash.
Thanks, we are hiking the Ice Age Trail which is a total of 1100 miles in Wisconsin. So far, we have hiked over 400 of it:yes:
Big Congrats! That's what I've been looking for here lately. I know you're happy about that find!

beephead
Thanks, I know you can find these too!
It’s not very often that a half turns up. That is a beautiful coin. Congrats!

Jim
Thanks Jim, I average less than one per year

Back
Top Bottom