First Barber

bibelot

Forum Supporter
From a farm field. DSC03577.JPG

DSC03575.JPG

Awesome. That's not mine I'm still looking for it I'll let you know if I find it. :laughing:very cool find

Beautiful patina on that coin! Whatcha gonna do with it? put it in a coin flip and keep it in your trophy box? just wondering...its a beauty!

Beautiful patina on that coin! Whatcha gonna do with it? put it in a coin flip and keep it in your trophy box? just wondering...its a beauty!

I threw it in the box I keep my silver and gold finds in. I hope that was the first of many to come but only time will tell. I found a war nickel in the field last year but never got back to hunt it again.This time the beans were taken off early and I am able to get a good search without dealing with corn stubble.The day before I found three axe heads,a horse saddle stirrup ring, 8 cents and a tractor light housing, you never know what'll surface.:lol:

Congrats on your first Barber. Sounds like you found the barn and sheds area, somewhere 75-100 yards away will be the old house and yard area.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Nice! That older silver is around here but hard to find! I've only pulled two barbers so far.

Very nice. Looks to be in pretty good shape. Congratulations.

Congrats buddy! I knew you would slay that dragon before the season was over LOL!
A pleasant surprise when hunting for crotal bells.:lol:The farm house was torn down in 1966.It is located in what is currently a corn field and has not been chopped yet. I will holler at you when they chop it.

Back
Top Bottom