After further review....another Walker!

IDXMonster

Elite Member
I found this ring a couple weeks ago and knew it was something handmade, it's hand hammered and such. I just thought it was a home made silver ring. Well, after thoroughly cleaning it on the inside and looking at it with the glass, I can see "God Trust", the R T and Y of liberty and the eagle feathers, along with 1941. It only weighs 8 grams so some material got lost but I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find that out! 3 Walkers for the year, and apparently they're going to come in all sorts and shapes!:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 474
I found this ring a couple weeks ago and knew it was something handmade, it's hand hammered and such. I just thought it was a home made silver ring. Well, after thoroughly cleaning it on the inside and looking at it with the glass, I can see "God Trust", the R T and Y of liberty and the eagle feathers, along with 1941. It only weighs 8 grams so some material got lost but I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find that out! 3 Walkers for the year, and apparently they're going to come in all sorts and shapes![emoji38]
What's a Walker?

Oldest find- 1958 wheat penny.

Hey I HAD it for 2 weeks before I realized what it was!:lol: As stated...derp!

Congrats!

It's always awesome to have a find within a find..

Don't feel bad lol, I had a couple pieces of trade silver I thought were just some poorly made silver for over a year...

<°)))>{

That is a cool ring I have a bunch of coin rings some I made and a few that I found it was what Inspired me to make some

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like it would be comfortable to wear with that ridge in the middle on the inside. At least that is what it looks like from the picture.

Congrats!!

Thanks a lot guys! I'm seeing ALOT nice finds coming in from you all, I'm sorry I just can't keep up with every post!
I've only heard "derp" a couple times in my life, it's the equivalent of "duh" or "doh!" usually used right after you realize you've effed up...;)

Back
Top Bottom