A great relic collection find...

shughey00

I have so many relics..buttons..coins...doo dads from the past 35 years trying to display them all becomes a challenge. Some if not half I never display is really they are too corroded or just not worth it.

Anyway my wife dragged me to Target yesterday...kicking and screaming...when i spotted the killer relic end table. I have been looking for something like this for like...all four of the evers!!!

My wife likes the relics she just hates DUSTING the relics...problem solved!!!.

Plus I was able to display all of my fathers marbles...he grew up in the 30's during the depression and was a marble shark...man had hundred of marbles from the 20's and 30's and when he died i got his bag of marbles but always had a problem finding a way to display them.

Now I just three more and a coffee table and I will have enough space for all of it

Attachments

• table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 244
  • tyable1.jpg
    tyable1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 340
I definitely see something like this in my future! Thanks for sharing, shughey! Great way to showcase finds that might otherwise sit in a box never to see the light of day again - may as well still be in the ground. Impressive marble collection your Dad had, too - awesome that you can give it a nice display

Back
Top Bottom