Don't lose your Deus controller

normx2

Elite Member
Fly fishing line works just fine to tie into the built in lanyard slot. 😊 If you want to put the controller away? just slip it off the end of the stem.

Last edited:
Better still...buy an Equinox.
[emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Let's see, a penny for a piece of line and 5 minutes of your time or....$900 bucks for an Equinox??...tough decision...I'll think on it and get back to ya😬

Last edited:
I'm doing about the same thing except I use a velcro tie to secure braided fishing line to the rod. I'm more worried about it popping off and hitting the concrete than I am losing it. Why they make camo covers for the controller is beyond me. A bright orange one would be better if you dropped it and needed to find it. Don't they know that coins are color blind?

beephead

Velcro

I'm doing about the same thing except I use a velcro tie to secure braided fishing line to the rod. I'm more worried about it popping off and hitting the concrete than I am losing it. Why they make camo covers for the controller is beyond me. A bright orange one would be better if you dropped it and needed to find it. Don't they know that coins are color blind?

beephead

Good idea on the Velcro tie Beep, that would keep it from sliding down the stem and hitting something. Think I'll do that too.

That'll raise total R&D and production cost to 2 cents each but rather than worry about financing? one trip to the park should cover the entire cost!!!!!:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom