I'd buy this farm... "as is"...!!!

Notice that the story "talks" about the hidden money but never says anyone found it ? ? ? ? ;)

very nice makes me want to jump in my truck and head over the border for a little recon action. maybe i can find out some info on this gold mine from people over thar in vermont. i will hunt this farm if i have to sell my parrots kidneys. lol :lol: wow could you just imagine hunting it even if you didnt find anything i think i would be so much fun. whos up for a hunt there for a charity benifit :!:. would be nice if that could happen but im sure the locals over there in that country of VT have already been scouting the area with there MD's.

That's cool. You hear about these kind of people, but never find one. I would love to hang out there for a day or two.

Yes... and I'd like to assume that they missed something! ;)

OK... a night with no moon and night vision goggles. Be vewy, vewy quiet... heh heh heh :lol:

Wow! Wat a story! Thanks!

I live in a 1800 circa or something like that in maine, it has 5 buildings on it and has thirty acres. It was made as a campground in the 1800s because its so close to the water. I dont have a metal detector yet i just ordered it online. I cant wait to get searching!

Back
Top Bottom