LLC's

UtahDigger

Has anyone had any luck in getting permission to detect on land that is owned by an LLC? If so, what approach did you take?

In the case of the land that I want to detect, the registered address of the LLC Is a UPS Store mailbox. I've tried a letter but I've either been ignored or they don't check the box often.
Thanks

the odds at getting permission through cold-call letter writing is zero (0).

If you're really hard-core on getting permission, and want to show up at someone's doorstep to talk to them in person (better odds), then there are private investigators that ..... for a price, can "crack" a post office box. That is, they can find out the actual street address of the owner of that box.

What kind of site are we talking about ? Wide open nothingness ? Fenced or posted ?

Two adjacent farms. Have had a few houses in various areas of the property throughout the years. Earliest two from early 1900's most recent was in '77. All were still standing until 2006. Vacant lot now, no fences and nothing posted.

f17c396a8f94c82a8bc65fd9e90137b1.jpg
try hunting on schmitz plumbing llc property and you will meet my newest security toy.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

the odds at getting permission through cold-call letter writing is zero (0).

If you're really hard-core on getting permission, and want to show up at someone's doorstep to talk to them in person (better odds), then there are private investigators that ..... for a price, can "crack" a post office box. That is, they can find out the actual street address of the owner of that box.

What kind of site are we talking about ? Wide open nothingness ? Fenced or posted ?
I have had luck with a letter writing campaign by telling the hopeful site that artifacts s I have foun and returned to the owners and are on display at "these locations" and this can be verified by contacting so and so at this number.there is usually a connection between the sites I have hunted and the ones I want to. Also helps to have a daughter-in-law English major write the letter. Good luck !!!

And ......... ? Well ....... ?

I wouldn't detect it without permission for three reasons. It's not my property and I have no business being there. My employer would have a major problem if I were to get a trespassing citation. And the third reason was put quite eloquently but someone in the plumbing business a few replies above.

Back
Top Bottom