Went metal detecting got 2 rings coin Plus

bobcartree

Forum Supporter
Went metal detecting at park For about a hour comma hot day Hot day So I metal detected at a park where there was a lot of coverage , going through tree area and Getting pennies nickels And a quarter So forth, stumbled on these 2 rings not buried, check them out I think the one with the stones it is gold plated But I can't find any stamps, other be silver But could not find a stamp Could be custom made.

Attachments

• GEDC0456.jpg
    GEDC0456.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 406
  • GEDC0459.jpg
    GEDC0459.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 395
  • GEDC0464.jpg
    GEDC0464.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 372
WOW..... love those hearth stoppers.

As for finding them on the top, I did the exact thing a couple years ago... 2 rings.... the one with the stones was !!!! and the mens ring looked silver but unmarked... Odd find but I think a homeless dropped them when sitting / sleeping or ditched them when a cop rolled up on them.

GL & HH

WOW..... love those hearth stoppers.

As for finding them on the top, I did the exact thing a couple years ago... 2 rings.... the one with the stones was !!!! and the mens ring looked silver but unmarked... Odd find but I think a homeless dropped them when sitting / sleeping or ditched them when a cop rolled up on them.

GL & HH

yeah I guess a lot of homeless people everywhere It's too bad, They sure do lose a lot of change , yeah that's a lot What could have happened here Ha,

Nice finds there Bob and nice thinkings about the loss situation...Hard to say what went on, and thats the allure of this Sport!...the mystery!

Yeah I found this stuff using my new discovery 1100 , that I bought from a garage sale for 15 bucks , I really like its simplicity, 5 Metal detectors I own ya IA eurotec eurotek That's right, Oh H 250 No ace 250 That's right, excuse The wording I'm using speech to text Technology is not great Which easier than typing,

Attachments

• Bounty-Hunter-Discovery-1100-Metal-Detector.jpg
    Bounty-Hunter-Discovery-1100-Metal-Detector.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom