More silvers this weekend!

WyoTom

Elite Member
Started hunting my new permission. I’m just working the curb strips, haven’t even made it to the yard yet. This one is starting out nice! Tons of signals it’s going to take awhile to hunt but the damn ground is already starting to freeze!:mad: found the 1908 Barber dime “one dime” side up so got to play that game! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 8E0A741F-70EB-4EF7-B4A6-87C1433049DA.jpg
    8E0A741F-70EB-4EF7-B4A6-87C1433049DA.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 192
Nice finds Tom! Nice Barber, other shiny and 1920 Buff. Yeah, finish that permission before the ground turns to concrete, and hope you do great!

Congrats on the silver. Love the Barber!!! I'm still Looking for Barber anything :laughing:
Thanks! Keep at it worm! You will find one!
Nice finds Tom! Nice Barber, other shiny and 1920 Buff. Yeah, finish that permission before the ground turns to concrete, and hope you do great!
Thanks! It’s supposed to warm up this next week so hopefully by next weekend it will be good to go. I couldn’t even dig some awesome signals because the ground was concrete!
By the way that '44 nickel is CLEAN!!!

Thanks! It’s probably the nicest war nickel I have dug.

Sweet pile of loot there Tom! I haven't been to the barber since I started MDing........man you oughtta see the hair on my shoulders and the age in my eyes! :laughing: Big congrats to you!

Another very fine outing Tom. Your really putting the hurt on the Silver's as of late. Congrats on the 4 today along with the Buffalo and the Wheat's. One very fine year indeed. Trapper

Congrats on the four silvers and other nice keepers! Hopefully you can get more hunting in before the ground completely freezes on you.

Great hunt. Congrats!!
Thanks!
Sweet pile of loot there Tom! I haven't been to the barber since I started MDing........man you oughtta see the hair on my shoulders and the age in my eyes! :laughing: Big congrats to you!
Thanks LW! Ha!
Another very fine outing Tom. Your really putting the hurt on the Silver's as of late. Congrats on the 4 today along with the Buffalo and the Wheat's. One very fine year indeed. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Trying to squeeze all I can before the big freeze!

Congrats on the four silvers and other nice keepers! Hopefully you can get more hunting in before the ground completely freezes on you.

Thanks Wave! I hope so!

Man nothing like having a site to yourself to slow hunt, hard telling what else your going to find there. Hunt it out! Everyone has their favorite coins, for me nothing looks better in the hole than a barber coin. Got dimes, even a 1/2, but i cant catch a quarter to save my life. Thats a nice group of coins for sure.

Good looking coins there...you had some excellent digging this weekend, congrats!

Man Tom, that’s an awesome bit of hunting there! Love the barber and war and buffalo nickels!

Man nothing like having a site to yourself to slow hunt, hard telling what else your going to find there. Hunt it out! Everyone has their favorite coins, for me nothing looks better in the hole than a barber coin. Got dimes, even a 1/2, but i cant catch a quarter to save my life. Thats a nice group of coins for sure.

Thanks guys! I’m hoping the yard is as good or better than the curb strips! I’m hoping for a warm winter too!:D

Even if you can't get back there before the freeze, looks like you will have an AWESOME spot to return to come spring. Congrats on an awesome haul!

Back
Top Bottom