New to the site

Stonewallsmen

Greetings! I just came across this site today. Always looking for new places to learn new tricks and get new tips. I'm currently in the US Army stationed at Fort Meade, MD for a short time and then off to Fort Bragg NC. I've only been in the area for about a month, and always up for a new hunting buddy or 2,3,4 or however many. Please let me know if your in the area. Have a good rest of the week and best of luck to anyone doing any hunting this weekend!

Greetings! I just came across this site today. Always looking for new places to learn new tricks and get new tips. I'm currently in the US Army stationed at Fort Meade, MD for a short time and then off to Fort Bragg NC. I've only been in the area for about a month, and always up for a new hunting buddy or 2,3,4 or however many. Please let me know if your in the area. Have a good rest of the week and best of luck to anyone doing any hunting this weekend!

I have a friend on Facebook stationed at Ft.Meade but she's USAF and a Ruskie linguist.

New girl on the block

Hello all im SilverMap and:newhere:

I just found this site today when I was on google but have been looking for a place like this for some time. I love history and geology

Looks like to newbies here. Welcome Silvermap and stonewallmen. Stonewall I work at Bragg, when you get in hit me up here.

Thank you all. and Khestee I'll hit you up when I get there. I should report sometime around March. Just as it's starting to warm up.

Back
Top Bottom