Live from Saint John, New Brunswick

#1JeffGordonFan

Hi Everyone,

Just started Treasure Hunting 3 weeks ago and I am hooked. I look forward to reading your stories and sharing some of my own too. Best find so far is a 1919 Canadian 10 cent piece... oh and a pretty blue dolphin! That one my daughter found though. :D

Happy Hunting

cool find,I'm moveing to dipper harbour in the near future,will let ya know when I get there and hope to hook up and do some hunting. Welcome from north georgia HH

Welcome to the hobby and to the forum from just a little bit to the east, lol. :pirate:
is the snow gone there yet? or maybe you'll take advantage of those BIG tides you get there and do some serious beach hunting! :D HH

Pete

Welcome to the hobby and to the forum from just a little bit to the east, lol. :pirate:
is the snow gone there yet? or maybe you'll take advantage of those BIG tides you get there and do some serious beach hunting! :D HH

Pete
Yes we still have a bit of snow but it is quickly disappearing. Light Flurries today though. The 26 foot high tides are great and it gives me a chance to go out everyday and find something new. However, being new to this, I am finding it difficult distinguishing the salt water beeps from the real stuff.

I started off with some good coaching, so I know to turn down the sensitivity but it still beeps more often than it should.

No real complaints though, no frost and plenty of sand!

What are the odds? 2 new posters from St John NB in the same day! You guys have some good history up there, and should have good places to MD as well. HH!

Back
Top Bottom