Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

I hope you have a lot of coupons !

With OVER 10 relatives coming to visit around the end of the year David planned ahead on how to get enough groceries ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_shopping_cart.jpg

That wheelbarrow sure came in handy !

Needing some more cash while in the Philippines, Ken planted some quick growing money trees in front of his house ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_Philippines_money_trees.jpg

Are you having fun yet ? ....sure looks funny to us !

Ken now regretted not viewing any "How To" videos first before attempting some plumbing work ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_the_plumber.jpg

I'd be wearing very bright orange riding that ! (and bright orange for the animal too)

Grumpa's new transportation had a natural built-in rack to hold his detector ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_new_transportation.jpg

House hold projects in Philippines

At least I get the job done.. KEN :p

Any project in the Philippines can easily become a major project with a number of trips to the hardware store or often several store to find what you need. On one of our trips over there we had to go to 3 diffrent store just to get all the electrical materal needed for a simple job . Not one of the stores had them all. The contractor made a list of what he needed and it was up to us to have the supplies there when he started the job. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom