Winner CTCURT contest over!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! CTCURT 432 GOLDFISH Contest OVER.

CT CURT is the winner with 432 goldfish!!!!! Congrats on the win!!!!! Send me a PM with your adress so I can ship you your UGLY STICK. This was fun!!! I will be holding more contests soon.:D

Hehe, I was taking the number of crackers per single bag, and trying to multiply it to get the right number. My next guess was gonna be either 405, or 495.

I was wrong wrong wrong. :(

Congratulations, CTCURT!

Hehe, I was taking the number of crackers per single bag, and trying to multiply it to get the right number. My next guess was gonna be either 405, or 495.

I was wrong wrong wrong. :(

Congratulations, CTCURT!

Wow you did all that!!! I bought the big box of them. How many were in a small bag?

Wow you did all that!!! I bought the big box of them. How many were in a small bag?

I didn't have any in the house, so I went online and checked them lol. (I was bored :lol:) I found out that a 2.5oz bag had 55 crackers in it, and the smaller 1oz bags had around 45. (at least that's what they said)

So, I counted all the crackers I could see in the picture, and tried to multiply it and get a number that made sense. Like, 55 x 6 = 330, 55x 7 = 385, and so on. Even made a list of all the guessed numbers to see what was taken or not. And when you gave the clues, I just kept adding another to it that boosted the total above 300, and then when you said between 400 - 500. My last two guesses were 405 and 495 I think :lol:

Edit: Thanks for the contest though! It was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom