Tax Stimulus Money?

Not me....Wife and I were expecting ours on May 2nd...came and went...heard that they were way behind so we just chalked it up to that....well finally got through on the 800 number yesterday to find out that they did not receive our paperwork?!??!? The darn thing got lost in the mail somewhere....So we had to resend...guy on the phone said wait 4 weeks at least for processing...Oh well, guess it will have to wait....:-(

Ours was direct deposited 2 weeks ago in the same fashion our tax refund was completed. It sits in savings awaiting Summer vacation! (aka gasoline)

Just like Geodawn, mine was direct deposited about 3 weeks ago.
You shouldn't have to do anything but have filed your 2007 Fed Tax Return to get the rebate. Be careful of scams out there!!

What paperwork? We didn't get any paperwork. We just got a notice about the rebates.

My wife is on disability and I am self employed so filed in a different way than normal....sorry for the confusion...what I meant to say is that they had not received our "tax returns." Thankfully we were breaking even so they are not charging us any penalties. Just a big pain in the rear having to send in the forms all over again.

You shouldn't have to do anything but have filed your 2007 Fed Tax Return to get the rebate.

Oh okay, good... that threw me off. We must be a middle of June rebater then, I'll bet they go alphabetical.

Oh okay, good... that threw me off. We must be a middle of June rebater then, I'll bet they go alphabetical.

It goes by the last two numbers of your Social Security Number; there's a table out there somewhere showing the dates.

Great link! So Direct Deposits are going out first. And if they are going by the last 2 digits of the SSN for the paper checks, then they'll probably use Vlad's and it's up there, 64 through 75 is June 27.

That means pretty much everyone will have theirs spent by the time we get ours. lol

Anyway I hope by them stretching out the payments it will help the economy, but who knows?

Got mine yesterday, my last numbers are in the teens. We're using it to help pay for a new kitchen.

My last two digits are "01". :lol: Got mine by direct deposit on May 2. Didn't spend it on anything specific, but did buy some new carpets about that time. Don't forget to buy something made in USA if possible.

According to the schedule mine is due June 27. Planning some tile and hardwood flooring in kitchen and dining room and some attic insulation.

i bought a new 5.75 coil for the tejon so i dont have to share coils between the cibola and tejon along with a new lower rod. then the rest helped pay for the new fence in the back yard.

Back
Top Bottom