Need Minelab Repair!!

Marty115

Hey guys. Where is the best place to send out my sovereign GT Control Box?
The detector is sounding off on the beach all the time now. Started about 2 weeks ago. I swapped coils and still the same. I need a phone number. Kellyco any good?:cool:

The detector is sounding off on the beach all the time now. Started about 2 weeks ago. I swapped coils and still the same. I need a phone number. Kellyco any good?:cool:

Kellyco any good? Not in the repair business for Minelab anymore thank god! I know guys who waited months just to get their machine looked at when sent to the Kellyco repair center.
I know the new repair center in PA is doing great work with quick turn around. I would contact Minelab Americas for a return authorization number and instructions on who to send it to.

I know the new repair center in PA is doing great work with quick turn around. I would contact Minelab Americas for a return authorization number and instructions on who to send it to.
Get RMA 1st.

Minelab America's Number: 1-877-767-6522

Detector Center
188 Oak Shade Rd.
Alum bank, PA 15521

Kellyco any good? Not in the repair business for Minelab anymore thank god! I know guys who waited months just to get their machine looked at when sent to the Kellyco repair center.

Your right. Pennsylvania is the way to go. They are doing an outstanding job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(EXPLITIVE DELETED) Kellyco. 16 weeks to get them to repair my machine. Then only after Minelab Customer service got after them because I kept complaining.

The new repair center is doing an outstanding job.

Get RMA 1st.

Minelab America's Number: 1-877-767-6522

Detector Center
188 Oak Shade Rd.
Alum bank, PA 15521

^^^ what they said.

R5

The detector is sounding off on the beach all the time now. Started about 2 weeks ago. I swapped coils and still the same. I need a phone number. Kellyco any good?:cool:[/QUOTE

Are you sure its not the battery pack?

Battery pack

If it goes bad is the constant falsing a symptom? I haven’t replaced it in five years.

If it goes bad is the constant falsing a symptom? I haven’t replaced it in five years.

Not sure about falsing but I do know that when the battery gets low on the GT it will sound off with a loud squeal every so often indicating low batter voltage. If you have a volt meter i would check the voltage coming out of the battery....After 5 years though I think your battery pack might be on its way out, there are electronics in those packs that can go bad too, besides the cells..

Do you have a pack for regular batteries to give a try? Generally if it's not a coil issue batteries would be the next thought.
Are you only testing it in your house or are you testing it out at the spot? If I turn on my excal in the house you would think I had a bad coil, but at the beach it is perfect, bad interference here in the house, a neighbor must have installed a new security system or something.

Back
Top Bottom