Dirtchurch - Sunday silvers...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Got a decent amount of rain last night which made for easy digging at Dirtchurch this morning...spent about 90 minutes with the XS back at the spot I dug 11 silvers out of last week been wondering...where's all the nickels because I hadn't found any yet...so what was my first dig? A nickel:lol: Not much else...except for a 1953 clad nickel:laughing: 2 wheats, a old ox knob and some pieces of scrap that were masking these...... a small ball of dirt had this one inside, notice the grey ash from a fire... here's everything......silvers #40 to #43......... All the coins were from the 1950's ballfield dirt dumped here in 1960 when a nearby school was built, except for the fire melted '63 Rosie...there's gotta be a story behind the out of place silver:yes: So that's it for today's outing...as always, thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting!

Another very productive outing Bruce. Congrats on the 4 Silver's and all the rest. For the small amount of hunts you have had this year your still putting up some great numbers. Trapper

I've dog a couple hames balls just like them ans i just flipping love digging them.

Back
Top Bottom