Ace 250 volume

bluefish_121

Hi guys, I wonder if you could help me out here. I have a Garrett Ace 250 which I recently bought, and it's so far an OK machine.

BUT.......... is there any way to turn down the volume, as I find it quite loud, especially with the headphones on. So loud infact, I have to put the headphones round my neck. I can even hear the machine with headphones very loud and clear from over 10 meters. (You get the idea)

So any suggestins would be great. Thanks.

Blu

The only way to have control with the audio on the Ace 250 is what Bentfork said, you need headphones with a volume control since the Ace 250 doesn't have a volume control built in. Steve.

I am in the process of modding the 250 with a nice little volume control, will post when complete.

i also have the ace 250 with volume controlled headphones. if i dont feel like using the headphones i put pieces of duct tape over the speakers on the bottom of the housing unit. this works for me as i am still able to here the tones but everyone else around cannot.

i also have the ace 250 with volume controlled headphones. if i dont feel like using the headphones i put pieces of duct tape over the speakers on the bottom of the housing unit. this works for me as i am still able to here the tones but everyone else around cannot.

Thanks Stikes, that was another thought I had but glad you mentioned that it actually works. I will try this later when I attack the beaches later this week.

Back
Top Bottom