Rye Patch, NV

anxious

Anybody in this area I keep driving by and I want to stop at least try it once in my lifetime I always carry my machine with me but I don't want to take a tractor-trailer out in the desert. I read that it's pretty hunted out but I'd still like to at least try so if anybody's happens to be in the area and I'll pay for the gas but I'd like to try it out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anxious, I’m about a half-day ride but have been scoping that place out for awhile. I have a couple machines that I want to try there. I’d drive my Jeep down and make a long weekend out of it, anytime when the ground is thawed enough to dig. Let me know if you want to make an outing.

Anxious, I’m about a half-day ride but have been scoping that place out for awhile. I have a couple machines that I want to try there. I’d drive my Jeep down and make a long weekend out of it, anytime when the ground is thawed enough to dig. Let me know if you want to make an outing.
well thanks for the reply I'm heading back to Florida now I don't know when I'll be back but I will take you up on that offer if I ever get back out this way. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom