Anyone out there using the Fisher F75 plus?

Huckleberry

Elite Member
The one with the boost process and cache process.

I am comparing several different machines, and this is one on my list. I like what I have read, and what I have seen on a few videos, now I’m just looking for info from those who use of have used this machine. So, do you love it? Hate it? Got any tips or favorite settings? Any favorite coil that you use with it? Also, if I understand things correctly, you can run an audible threshold with this machine? (Question) And one more: Is this the same as the Teknetics T2 LTD?

I have one, although I haven't used it since last summer. Great detector, very deep. I often used the elliptical 10" coil. The white, solid DD coil. Haven't used it much since I bought my Equinox 600.

Great detector. Detects deep targets. I use the 5" coil most of the time because I detect in lots of trash. Delta pitch is a good tone for audio, makes it hard to pass quarters and dimes. The F75+ does not have a threshold on the disc side of the detector , in the all metal side of the detector it does have a threshold.

Can’t say enough good about that machine. F75+ is the same as the f75SE,same machine.. Found my deepest finds with it,and not in Boost mode either. I run DE and rarely ever leave that mode. Imo best overall machine produced today.

Can’t say enough good about that machine. F75+ is the same as the f75SE,same machine.. Found my deepest finds with it,and not in Boost mode either. I run DE and rarely ever leave that mode. Imo best overall machine produced today.

Are you running the 11 inch biaxial stock coil?

Is this the same as the Teknetics T2 LTD?

The F75 ltd has more features like notch discrimination, a back light and more tone options and is probably the better choice for an all purpose detector/coin hunter. If your a relic hunter chasing deep bullets & buckles then it's hard to beat the T2 se (especially in all metal mode). It just depends on what type of hunting you do.

You can probably find a good deal on a used F75+ right now. If you're thinking of getting a new one then you might want to consider the Equinox 600 as an option for about the same price.

I recently purchased one and I have been very happy with it. I have only used it once but immediately noticed it was very deep and its pinpointing was very accurate (using BP mode). Looking forward to using it again.

The one with the boost process and cache process.

I am comparing several different machines, and this is one on my list. I like what I have read, and what I have seen on a few videos, now I’m just looking for info from those who use of have used this machine. So, do you love it? Hate it? Got any tips or favorite settings? Any favorite coil that you use with it? Also, if I understand things correctly, you can run an audible threshold with this machine? (Question) And one more: Is this the same as the Teknetics T2 LTD?
The T2SE or T2 LTD differs from the F75 LTD in respect to target ID numbers. The T2 has a a larger iron range because it is set up more for relic and artifact hunting whereas the F75 has a larger coin range because it is set up more for coin shooting. They both have boost process and I know that the T2 has FA and cache modes too. Not sure if the F75 has these latter functions. The F75 can use both concentric and DD coils whereas the T2 only uses DD coils. Both detectors share the same high speed processor chip and have super fast recovery speed which make them both excellent for picking out targets in iron nail infested sites. My two favorite coils for my T2 is the 5" gold coil for trashy parks and the CORS Strike (same as NEL Tornado coil). Another coil I find useful is the CORS Fortune (same as NEL Sharpshooter coil).

The T2SE or T2 LTD differs from the F75 LTD in respect to target ID numbers. The T2 has a a larger iron range because it is set up more for relic and artifact hunting whereas the F75 has a larger coin range because it is set up more for coin shooting. They both have boost process and I know that the T2 has FA and cache modes too. Not sure if the F75 has these latter functions. The F75 can use both concentric and DD coils whereas the T2 only uses DD coils. Both detectors share the same high speed processor chip and have super fast recovery speed which make them both excellent for picking out targets in iron nail infested sites. My two favorite coils for my T2 is the 5" gold coil for trashy parks and the CORS Strike (same as NEL Tornado coil). Another coil I find useful is the CORS Fortune (same as NEL Sharpshooter coil).

Thanks for responding. The F75+ arrived a little over a week ago, and I'm now trying to learn the ins and outs of it. It's a world apart from my Liberator and seems to have lots of versatility. I think that we'll get along just fine.

Back
Top Bottom