Underwater Garrett APEX

If someone releases a nice waterproof case for the Apex, it will be in strong consideration for my next machine.

I know some people have done this with the Ace series of detectors.

If someone releases a nice waterproof case for the Apex, it will be in strong consideration for my next machine.

I know some people have done this with the Ace series of detectors.

Well it looks like the other poster has accomplished water proofing the Apex.

Well it looks like the other poster has accomplished water proofing the Apex.

On second though, I've done my research and realized that the Apex is basically an Ace 400 that can detect salt water beaches.

For $400+?

No thanks.

We have no QB...well, considering what we used to have.

And I'm assuming Mullen is NFL-bound.

Mullen desperately wanted the Jags job. He does not like coaching in college. He doesn't want to recruit. I got this from an NFL source here in H town.

Gators are gonna miss Trask. Jones is a better athlete but he can't pass to save his life.

Mullen desperately wanted the Jags job. He does not like coaching in college. He doesn't want to recruit. I got this from an NFL source here in H town.

Gators are gonna miss Trask. Jones is a better athlete but he can't pass to save his life.

I can believe that concerning Mullen wanting to coach in Jacksonville. I can also see him not being a fan of recruiting. He gives off a socially awkward vibe and seems to enjoy the strategy of football the most (besides winning).

Trask is like a Burrow Jr. so yeah, we're gonna miss him. As for Jones, I have the same assessment as you. There's a reason he didn't throw more often.

I think he can throw well enough, a la Tebow. The problem is that Tebow was probably a better or more effective runner than Jones is.

And our defense is probably still gonna stink next season.

Back
Top Bottom