Ever had this happen on a dig

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Slow time of year here being butt deep in snow. Was just wondering if this has ever happened to you. Navy Davy were out for a dig some time ago and I was down on my knees digging a target. Found it and took my gloves off to examine the find. This beauty without even a hello strolls over and takes one of my gloves. Did get it back from "Lucy" only after I scratched her butt above her tail....friend for life!

Attachments

• lucy[1].jpg
    lucy[1].jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 208
Now that's funny..

but

What you should of done was follow old Lucy and see where she was going to bury your Glove..
I am suspecting this is not the ole girls first Rodeo and she could of brought you to all sorts of cool bycatch :laughing:

Gloves and shoes

My neighbor had a Golden Retriever that had a pair of binoculars he watched me with. Take my gloves off for a second and he was on them like white on rice.

I learned early you can't outrun a dog no matter what size, plus the more you chase after it the deeper into the wooded abyss he will run.....with your glove.

I reasoned dogs love to chew gloves and shoes for a reason. Like you and me they like to include salt with their everyday diet. I personally prefer mine from a shaker filled with sea salt. Dogs n the other hand are less picky. Any source will do.

Back
Top Bottom