Every Ring Counts. Two more Gold

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out again today for a dive. Silver coins escaped being under my coil. However a couple of small silver pendents didn't with small silver chains. Ring with the green stone is 10K and the STE 28 ring is 14K. Nothing much new this dive. Same stuff different day. The two brass bracelets are a little different. Still moving the muck around. Hopefully I will have most of it downstream in a few more months.

Last edited:
Another good day out! Have you though about a Sea doo scooter to blow out some of the muck?

Another good day out! Have you though about a Sea doo scooter to blow out some of the muck?

Sure have OBN. Problem is this muck is like paste. It is also 8" deep and deeper in spots. I couldn't even put a dent in it with my scooter. When I dig in it it tries to suck my hand down. Most I can hope for is to keep stirring it up and let the current take it away.

Home run again Scuba. Will you adopt me and teach me to hunt. When I ask Mud he said H no.:?:

Now why would Mud say no? Seems like a nice guy. It shouldn't be too hard to go detecting early in the morning and detect beach towels and unfired fireworks! (Sorry Mud, had to do it!)

Get certified as a diver and I will show you how I hunt no problems.

Now why would Mud say no? Seems like a nice guy. It shouldn't be too hard to go detecting early in the morning and detect beach towels and unfired fireworks! (Sorry Mud, had to do it!)

Hey! Whats this? Its tough duty hunting for Towels! You just try slogging down miles of beach in the dark with 100lbs of half soaked and sandy towels draped over your neck! By gosh half the time I end up crawling back to the car on my hands and knees like some sort of giant multicolored Rose Bowl Parade float of a Cotton Tortoise!!

I will have you know Sir, I do not do this for 'Fun and Profit' like you do! I'm a member of the "Lost My Towel" group! Yeah, I get contacted all the time by folks that lost their nice towel out on the beach!...They are so distraught! Some of these towels are ancient Family heirlooms even!

Oh the joy I get when returning a lost towel to a nice couple or family! Just try making a towel once! By hand! Its a lot harder than you can imagine! Everyone should join the "Lost My Towel" group to help all these poor inattentive beach bound souls....Some people offer me a reward, but I decline...thats how committed I am to make sure 'no towel gets left behind'!

Its just $10/yr to register as a "TowelFinder" at 'MudPuppy Enterprises.com !....:laughing:

Plus, being amply festooned with layers of damp cotton, is helpful when dealing with the occasional unexploded dangerous Beach ordnance!...Making the beach safe!! All decked out in a heavy suit of damp sandy Towels! You gotta be brave! I'm like that guy in 'Hurt Locker'! Only barefoot!

Back
Top Bottom