Anyone from the Dutchess County, NY area?

Hi from across the river in Rockland county!! There are a bunch of Dutchess folks on here, and I believe one in Wappingers. I get over there sometimes, always willing to hunt new places!!

Cool, I just bought my first MD back in november and only went out a few times in my back yard. I only know of the parks, beaches and public places. I read a post a few months back about a mill in fishkill, but do not know the whereabouts. If you heear of a group hunt I would like to go...

Not from Dutchess county but have a house in Greene County and would be down for a group hunt up there.

My college roommate was from Hopewell Junction. Does that count? lol

i too am one from dutchess county

I live in Poughkeepsie right now but up til a year ago I lived in wappingers falls for around 8 or 9 years. I would really like to meet up and go detecting with someone. Pm me if ever interested anyone. I'm still a rookie so bare that in mind.

-Max

Hi Guys
If you are out detecting, please keep an eye out for uncovered holes by others and if you do find them take the couple of minutes it does to cover them up. There has been a real problem of late with someone doing that in our area. No matter where you are, after you have been there it should look like we never passed through . Otherwise our detecting spots go bye bye...

Back
Top Bottom