Good deed

Neil m

I was swinging at a school near me, lots of ball diamonds, and a guy came up to me in his truck and I thought I was going to get an ear full but he asked if I could help him find the post for second base for the older players. They couldn't find it the other day. I said yes and it took me about 2 seconds. That's my good deed for the day, and I found $9.15 in clad and the bottom 1/4 of a 12ga shell, no silver.

Well done!
And $9.15 in Clad is impressive. That's a lot of coins on one hunt. Congrats!

Helping someone is more gratifying than finding silver congrats and great job on all that clad. GOOD KARMA PAYS OFF GL&HH

The versitility of our detectors never ceases to amaze me. KUDOS to ya for helping that guy and those kids find their second base post/anchor!! Bodes well for ALL of us MDers, IMHO!!

good stuff for helping him out! :D

that would have been a good time to have business cards and hand one to him. he'd no doubt remember you and the help you gave him and everyone seems to know someone who has lost something.

Pete

Nice one Neil! The more we do for others may get them to praise our hobby rather then put us/it in the, bad guys, column.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
What comes around around

There is nothing like leaving a good taste behind. Acts of coolness are few n far between. Nice work! Oh yeah Clad... The small benefit of the experience. ALOHA!

Back
Top Bottom