Check to see how recent the Google street view photo is of your house !

I was working in my garage the day they shot my house and I happened to be standing at the overhead door opening and they blurred ME!:lol:

Where do you change it to 3-D? I'm not seeing that.:?:

There is a 3D button which can give a 3D view from above, zoom in for better effect.

For a street level view there is a street level button, it seems like it also might switch to street level view if you zoom in close enough in an area where they took street level photos.

3D1.jpg3D2.jpg3D3.jpg

My daughter lived with us for a few months, during which time she grew a couple of okra plants in pots at the front of the yard (the only spot that got enough sun). Street View still shows those plants. My daughter has since married, and her oldest child is 6 years old. So I'd say it has been 8 years or so.

My daughter lived with us for a few months, during which time she grew a couple of okra plants in pots at the front of the yard (the only spot that got enough sun). Street View still shows those plants. My daughter has since married, and her oldest child is 6 years old. So I'd say it has been 8 years or so.

That doesn't surprise me, the street view of our property is still from before we moved here and we've been here over 12 years :lol:

We live in a semi-rural area, I think more highly populated areas might get re-photographed sooner than more sparsely populated areas, but even "sooner" could still be years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom