Explain your Username

Seems like it's all I do all summer

Handle is because I live in the small area known as Concow and we happen to have about 5 acres that need mowing all summer, and mowing all summer, and mowing all summer. Get the picture?

What%20a%20Busy%20Girl-L.jpg

Thought I would include an image so everyone would get the picture.
Cheers & HH
Dave, Dot & KC Puppy

Sorry I killed this thread!

OK everybody, it's a new year so let's get posting!
Yo, 9Veater, how did you come up with that handle? Inquiring minds want to know.
Cheers
Dave

Handle is because I live in the small area known as Concow and we happen to have about 5 acres that need mowing all summer, and mowing all summer, and mowing all summer. Get the picture?

What%20a%20Busy%20Girl-L.jpg

Thought I would include an image so everyone would get the picture.
Cheers & HH
Dave, Dot & KC Puppy

You need to talk to Kubota about one of their tractor/trailer/brushhog deals for god's sake.

My name is Mike and I am from Conwingo also use this Handel on coin forums and crabbing forum as well as other mding forums

My original username was N7XW - my ham radio callsign. I've used it as my username on all forums I belong to for all my hobbies. I later got the idea to give myself a cool nickname after watching Dirtfishin America. Those guys all have great alter egos! So I thought what better than combining digging and a video game from way back when that I loved playing? And so Dig-Dug became my new username (with the help of Admin Craig - he was awesome in helping me change it!).

Owner of New View tree service,Blairsville Pennsylvania. .I'm a woodbutcher. .

That's what I thought. When I first saw your username it made me remember all those summers growing up splitting firewood. 10 cords or so stacked neatly to the specifications of a career Army father......

loads of fun. :(

Well , I went threw a stretch of golf where because I started work at 9 am I would get up early and play, there were a couple members of the course I played on the way to work that were always the first to tee off in the morning until I almost daily showed up at dawn and teed off a half hour before them. The gras was always wet with dew and it got to the point where they listed me on there score card as dew sweeper because they could track my every shot . Footprints and ball rolling path even on the greens. I would hit the clubhouse after my round and pay up and the club owner would know what I shot the day before . These guys still call me dew to this day when I get out there to play . Still invite me to join if there is an outing ,Fast forward to today ,I do stop on the way to work and detect for a half hour most days so fitting I'm swinging but I am still sweeping dew , just using a different broom :) HH think spring! Dew

I was always fascinated with stereo equipment. I even worked part time in two higher-end stereo shops. I have a small collection of music, approximately 1,400 cd's and 2,000 albums. I still keep an all tube rig to listen to. My long suffering wife once referred to me to one of her friends as "a nut for music" and the nickname stuck. We were married in 1986. My avatar is a fun photo I found on the internet. I also play the tuba.

Back
Top Bottom