Bay of Dreams *The madness continues, post 92*

Went back to the Bay of Dreams and you'll never believe it but I actually topped my first hunt. Exhausted but could not be happier! Will try to post some pics tomorrow some time. Thanks all for your comments! :D:D:D

Went back to the Bay of Dreams and you'll never believe it but I actually topped my first hunt.

Deja vu :lol: now where have I heard that before :lol: Congrats Stewart73 it may take you some time to stripmine that baby and you may not get to touch that Etrac for a while. ;) Plenty of time for posting pics, hunt that baby till you drop :lol:

Deja vu :lol: now where have I heard the before :lol: Congrats Stewart73 it may take you some time to stripmine that baby and you may not get to touch that Etrac for a while. ;) Plenty of time for posting pics, hunt that baby till you drop :lol:

I wish I could get out and hit it again but that's not going to happen for another couple of weeks. My wife is fairly understanding but gotta reserve some holiday time for her and the daughter. The Bay of Dreams can wait until next month...I just hope I can too. :D

Went back to the Bay of Dreams and you'll never believe it but I actually topped my first hunt. Exhausted but could not be happier! Will try to post some pics tomorrow some time. Thanks all for your comments! :D:D:D
if a black hole was discovered in a storm while it is available can be very small! do not waste your time if this is the case ....
and maybe 2-3 weeks ... ,I had this year was a case :)
Happy New Year!
Ruslan.

wow what a super great hunt
I dont know of any other place in the world where people have such good hunts

Night Two

Well guys, this is the part where you can stop believing me. :p I went back to the Bay of Dreams for another all-night hunt and put in 7 hours of digging. As ridiculous as it sounds my very first signal was a gold coin. I know, I know... But it actually was. :shock: Right by the shoreline I nailed a 1/2 oz. .9999 Canadian Maple Leaf coin. It's still stuck in half a bezel so it would have been on a chain at one point. After that it was more of the same: coins and rings. I didn't even count how many rings I got this time but it was quite a few. It rained on me most of the time but of course I had bigger concerns like trying to mine this place before the tide came in and covered it all back up. In the end my totals for the evening looked like this (I don't normally keep track of the value of my finds but on a site like this it's kind of fun!) :D:

24k Chinese ring @ 5.21g = $276.91
.9999 1/2 oz gold coin = $828.15
3 18k rings @ 8.5g = $339.08
Plat 950 ring @ 3.71g = $172.99
149 grams of silver = $133.20
approx. 6400 yen = $74.43

Total for the evening: $1824.76

The evening's haul

P1020480_zpsfd6c5123.jpg

The best of it

P1020486_zpsaf32624d.jpg

I still can't believe this one

P1020482_zps75084148.jpg

Other side

P1020483_zps0af1a369.jpg

P1020495_zps0e6b24ac.jpg

Cool Chinese hallmark saying 手足金 which means "pure 24k gold"

P1020458_zps90163cad.jpg

Two days of heavy metal

P1020506_zps8b60b994.jpg

Both hunts combined

P1020496_zps7fdba9c8.jpg

And for you lurkers in Japan trying to figure out where this place is, good luck...it's pretty far off the radar. :D Until next time!

Thanks for looking. :yes:

another wow day
wow a gold coin to boot unbelievable
welcome to the gold coin club
that place is killer
keep up the good work

Thats an amazing hunt and spot you have... sure with americans wore more high karat stuff here :yes:

Dude! you could give Hamid some serious competition there!

Awesome pictures,Awesome finds!

Must be great to have a spot of the grid.:yes:

Wow

I guess that's what they mean by striking while the iron is hot.
I'm sure your wife will understand if you give her just one gold ring:lol:

Those types of days are the stuff of lore! I think we all dream about that kind of success, however we expect it to take months not hours! Great job on research and your payoff for tolerating a "bit" of cold.

Back
Top Bottom