almost lost my wm-10 module

Dflan83

Elite Member
Was hunting today when about 2 hours into my hunt my wm-10 batter died, so I plugged in my headphones directly to my ctx. After doing the wrap up 3 hr later I noticed that my module was no longer clipped to my belt on the side where it normally is. I freaked out and told my buddy what had happened and we did a 10 minute search and I luckily found the wm 10 module.

Lesson learned don't trust a clip lol

Does anyone have a good way to keep this thing from getting lost or a mod where it can be used on a belt?

Was hunting today when about 2 hours into my hunt my wm-10 batter died, so I plugged in my headphones directly to my ctx. After doing the wrap up 3 hr later I noticed that my module was no longer clipped to my belt on the side where it normally is. I freaked out and told my buddy what had happened and we did a 10 minute search and I luckily found the wm 10 module.

Lesson learned don't trust a clip lol

Does anyone have a good way to keep this thing from getting lost or a mod where it can be used on a belt?

I use to like to clip it high on jacket collar but it falls off at the most inconvenient times. I have the 90 degree sunray jack so it stays in the minelab pouch compartment designed for it ? DSC02722.JPG

As long as you have your headphones plugged in you'll notice the second something happens,the cord won't fall out on its own. Even if it did your sound would be gone,so...keep it charged!:grin:

nice setup you have there. I am using an old garrett camo finds pouch but maybe i can modify it to fit the module

You can find that pouch for $15.It is pretty cheap but seems to be holding up and working well. I substituted the lightweight web belt that came with it for a leather tactical belt.

Back
Top Bottom