3 men went to inspiration point...

Diggler

Forum Supporter
...and came back with 3 widows. :cool:

Got together yesterday with CowtownKid (Scott) and his buddy JP. We hit a park that was built in 1909. Found only clad between us and 1 wheat. We each found a 3 Merry Widows Container. JP found a back for his and mine still has the back joined with the front. Not sure if I want to open it up... Have found several of these now but never found backs. Well it was inspiration point... :yes: As usual right after I leave Scott hits silver. This time a silver bracelet weighing over an oz! Maybe he will post pics soon... The main road in the park was torn up and loaded with workers. I hope they don't work weekends because I am heading back today to see what they unearthed.

Attachments

• 3 3 merry.jpg
    3 3 merry.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 863
Here is another pic of my "Widows" tin and the bracelet I found...It weighed 1.025 ozTroy...

Attachments

• Great Pic Of 3 Merry Widows.jpg
    Great Pic Of 3 Merry Widows.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 480
  • Good Pic Front Of Bracelet.jpg
    Good Pic Front Of Bracelet.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 519
  • Good Pic Of Back Bracelet.jpg
    Good Pic Of Back Bracelet.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 501
At first, I actually thought I had hit a quarter maybe just under the surface. When raising coil, the signal would fade quickly. I knew without a doubt to dig! It was about 5-6" deep. I found it (if facing Roberts Cut-Off) to the left about 10ft. from steep drop-off...

Got tired of lugging the Etrac around and took the Silver uMax/CleanSweep out for a little cherry picking today. Found $6.65 in change and a Spongbob SilverPants .925 ring... The wind could blow that thing away.

Back
Top Bottom