$68.00 bounty hunter??

bdu1962

I was in the local Sams cub today and they have a Bounty hunter Elete 2200 for $68.00. It is the last one does not have the box but it has the book and paperwork taped to it. Looks like a good detector i do not need it but it would make a good back up for some one. i would be willing to pick it up for some one if they would make it worth my while and pay the shipping to get it to them I have looked at them online and they are going for $140.00--$169.00 let me know Brian

Likely would advise to get a better detector, the more you pay the less frustration, just my 2 cents.

Likely would advise to get a better detector, the more you pay the less frustration, just my 2 cents.

nothing wrong with a bounty hunter especialy at that price i found my medieval gold ring,silver hammered coins and lots of other stuff with my lone star besides it would be a great back up if someones high end detector starts acting crazy out in the field, i would rather use the lowest end machine than give up a day and pack everything up and go early...........maybe im just addicted though.

Back
Top Bottom