Pennsylvania Minelab repair center ROCKS!

Minelab must be keeping this repair depot fully stocked with spare parts to make these turnaround times.

I'm not sure that was the case before. I wonder why?

IMO, that FL service center was a joke anyway. Minelab should have cut those ties a long time ago. Ill GUARANTEE they lost thousands of dollars due to everyone thinking their customer service was horrible. I had to send my etrac back for a broken coil as well. Luckily it was sent to the new repair center, and I had my machine back in 10 days. I remember everyone would say, "I would get a minelab, but what happens if it breaks?" Lol that concern is long out the window now with the new tech center, kudos to minelab đź‘Ť

Earl this is where you have to call first to be able to send your machine in Also......

I know Keith at the new service center. I think it would be a good idea to give the Minelab main office a call and let them know the good experiences. And I'm sure Keith would enjoy the feed back...

Attachments

• OBN0015.jpg
    OBN0015.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 100
Earl this is where you have to call first to be able to send your machine in Also......

I know Keith at the new service center. I think it would be a good idea to give the Minelab main office a call and let them know the good experiences. And I'm sure Keith would enjoy the feed back...

I called Minelab yesterday and let them know how happy I was and let the repair center know too :)

kind of weird

That OBN's - IL and Kapi- PA service places have the same 630 exchange # I think i have used the IL service place before and the 630 is wright for Illinois , Earl

That OBN's - IL and Kapi- PA service places have the same 630 exchange # I think i have used the IL service place before and the 630 is wright for Illinois , Earl

First you have to call the Minelab office number that I posted. (1-630-401-8145) to set up the return and get an RMA number.

The actual repair center phone number in Pennsylvania is 1-814-283-4270. The repair center address is...

Detector Center
188 Oak Shade Road
Alum Bank, PA 15521

(I'll update my original post to show that) :)

IMO, that FL service center was a joke anyway. Minelab should have cut those ties a long time ago. Ill GUARANTEE they lost thousands of dollars due to everyone thinking their customer service was horrible. I had to send my etrac back for a broken coil as well. Luckily it was sent to the new repair center, and I had my machine back in 10 days. I remember everyone would say, "I would get a minelab, but what happens if it breaks?" Lol that concern is long out the window now with the new tech center, kudos to minelab đź‘Ť

Ummm... their customer service WAS terrible. I had problems with them both not returning calls and not responding to emails. Different customer service reps, same problems.

But you're right... they probable did lose customers both do to the time and the attitude of those in that Florida repair center that shall not be named.

For me, I'll believe it when I experience it.

R5

Kapi is right about the Minelab repair center!

I mailed off my blue Excalibur 1000 from Hawaii last Saturday and received a call today (Thursday) that is was ready to ship back, I had the coil replaced and all O-rings swapped out - my understanding is a pressure test was included as part of the service. The new repair center is good to go!:cool:

I mailed off my blue Excalibur 1000 from Hawaii last Saturday and received a call today (Thursday) that is was ready to ship back, I had the coil replaced and all O-rings swapped out - my understanding is a pressure test was included as part of the service. The new repair center is good to go!:cool:

Yay!!!

:wow2: from Hawaii. keep this up and I could become a believer... :?:

R5

Back
Top Bottom