Hello from Maine!

OMG!MD

Hello to all!

I grew up in Windham Maine and graduated high school there. Joined the military and started detecting of and on over the years. Moved back to Maine after retirement (South Paris) and put most of my time into gold prospecting and none into detecting. Now that I am fully retired I am switching back to detecting as my primary hobby. I am sure I will prospect from time to time.

I will be using this winter to research places to hopefully sweep starting next spring. I wouldn't mind teaming up with others if you may be interested and distance is not a problem. You never know what you might see traveling.

I currently have a Whites Spectrum XLT and a Nokta AU Gold Finder to search with.

Are there still treasure hunting magazines in circulation or have they all gone digital? Sure would like to have some "in my lap" reading for the winter. If you wouldn't mind sharing any recommended reading material that would be fantastic!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

You asked about metal detecting magazines that also had printed versions so I did a search and found these, there may be others, but at least this is a start -

Thanks Gary! I appreciate the links!!

Back
Top Bottom