Park Gives Up More Coins

joe4077

Elite Member
I did a second hunt at the same park I hunted on Wednesday. Here are some pictures of my take at 1:00 pm. I had a good amount of can slaw at that time too. My overall take for the day was $7.02 in coin and possibly a boy scouts neckerchief clasp. Perhaps someone out there can identify it for me. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1007111307-01.jpg
    1007111307-01.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 230
  • 1007111307-00.jpg
    1007111307-00.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 230
Thank you Terry. I was a diggin' fool. I'm hurting now. But it was well worth it. I may head to the beach tomorrow for a change of pace. Are you in?

WOW I am still Geri g use to digging a ton and if I did that many targets my bad arm would fall off and my tore up back would
refuse to straighten(I am beat up for a 39yr old). That is a great haul

Not till Monday or Tuesday!

Thank you Terry. I was a diggin' fool. I'm hurting now. But it was well worth it. I may head to the beach tomorrow for a change of pace. Are you in?

Going up to Kingston in the morning for a farm field hunt with Frank. I am looking at Monday or Tuesday for the beach. I'll call you! :cool:

Man if I could be in third grade again.............The things I know now............oh yea! nice finds!:lol:

Sounds good Terry. I never made it to the beach today. I was so tired from my digging yesterday, I slept very late today. I'm glad you didn't go.

Back
Top Bottom