Has Anyone Ever Noticed That After Reading A Post, You have A about A 90%

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
Has anyone ever noticed that after reading a post, you have about a 90% success rate of guessing how long a person has been a member here. This is by no means a put-down on anyone, just an objective observation.

Attachments

• chickenchart.jpg
    chickenchart.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 530
Now as an FNG (friendly new guy...) I hope I don't sound like that. My first "real" detector (still have it actually) is/was a White's Eagle with the Eagle II chip. I pose questions mostly to expand knowledge. I've been detecting a long time and sometimes I feel like I've plateaued and need to approach the hobby from a new direction. I know a lot about metal detecting that I've learned over the years, but it only reinforces that there's so much more I can learn. So I promise I won't ask which detector I should buy or how many feet deep I can detect a dime with my 3"coil.

Anyway, is that CTX...

JP

Now as an FNG (friendly new guy...) I hope I don't sound like that. My first "real" detector (still have it actually) is/was a White's Eagle with the Eagle II chip. I pose questions mostly to expand knowledge. I've been detecting a long time and sometimes I feel like I've plateaued and need to approach the hobby from a new direction. I know a lot about metal detecting that I've learned over the years, but it only reinforces that there's so much more I can learn. So I promise I won't ask which detector I should buy or how many feet deep I can detect a dime with my 3"coil.

Anyway, is that CTX...

JP

Are you current or prior military by chance? Your twist on FNG made me wonder...

Bill I just realized that I have not heard FNG since I retired from the NAVY except from guys and gals that have served.

Back
Top Bottom