1st hunt with the AquaPulse

groovieguy

Finally went out with it yesterday to a Fresh Water Spring. First thoughts, I really like it, I made my own hand held wand out of PVC, a lot cheaper then what they want for one. It took a bit to get use to the tones as they are mostly the same but the iron holds longer and reaches out farther. Once I figured that out I stayed away from the nail signals.

The smaller stuff was hard as the conditions of this moss stuff on the bottom of the springs, the earrings were driving me nuts also with the chain until the sun made it shimmer. All said and done nice day at the springs and some nice finds.
I think the rings were there for awhile and the 100peso coin?

So my finds were the 2 silver rings wt. 15.67g and 6.08g with red stones.
10k 18" chain 11.29g
Small ring missing 2 stones has some markings on the inside
small diamond earring and hoop earring
BigSister charm, hoop earring and a cross
Scratched up Oakleys
Some Junk

After I was done in the water, I took the wife's ATpro and found almost $2.00 in clad in the park

1984 100 Pesos coin, I was excited about this one as I couldn't tell what it was just knew it was big and heavy.

Attachments

• hunter1.jpg
    hunter1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 821
  • hunter.jpg
    hunter.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 792
  • hunter2.jpg
    hunter2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 782
  • hunt1.jpg
    hunt1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 891
  • hunt.jpg
    hunt.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 775
  • huntercoin.jpg
    huntercoin.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 783
  • huntercoin1.jpg
    huntercoin1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 773
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 769
  • IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 776
  • IMG_0219.JPG
    IMG_0219.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 777
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 781
That is a nice hunt there! Did you use the hooka or snorkel? It does not look like you dug much junk at all. Man, you guys have so many cool places to hunt.

Thanks for the update. I'm curious, how many times have you detected in that spring? Thats a dam good hunt IMO, and if you've sent the excal in there before then that's pretty wild. Nice Job +1 :D:yes:

Gosh, it sounds like an add from a MD store.... "Just taking one quick dip in a Florida spring could pay for your metal detector." ha ha ha
Seriously though, those are some great finds!

That is a nice hunt there! Did you use the hooka or snorkel? It does not look like you dug much junk at all. Man, you guys have so many cool places to hunt.

I was using the Hooka, I was warned about the junk by Cliff so I had an idea of where to stay away from. I would also like to get deeper into the spring I was staying about 8-10' and the stuff on the bottom is weird, its like a pillow of moss or something like it, kinda freaks me out.
I will have to get my camera setup so I can do some videos.

This was only my second hunt here, the last time I was only at it for about an hour and that was with the Tiger Shark, got a few coins.

Nice start with the new detector and it gets chains too.....

Cliff

Very nice hunt!

Would be awesome to see an air test video of that machine on various gold and a nickel! :D

knocked it dead,,,,I have been reading some info on the Aqua Pulse and have seen some really good reviews,,,,great work,,,,GL HH

I was using the Hooka, I was warned about the junk by Cliff so I had an idea of where to stay away from. I would also like to get deeper into the spring I was staying about 8-10' and the stuff on the bottom is weird, its like a pillow of moss or something like it, kinda freaks me out.
I will have to get my camera setup so I can do some videos.

This was only my second hunt here, the last time I was only at it for about an hour and that was with the Tiger Shark, got a few coins.
The stuff on the bottom is toxic dead algae. You have to wash with soap after being in the water there. Didn't you see the sign when you drove in? Watch that water, you can read about it on the internet. Just google the place.

Back
Top Bottom